Part-Time – Administrative Assistant, Elevation Home Care Agency
Are you interested in a home health care career? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort and care to patients and families? Come join our company Elevation Homecare Agency!
We are seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant who will provide confidential administrative support to the Director of the Home Health department. They will perform clerical, secretarial, receptionist, payroll, and personnel support functions for the Home Health Care Department and will assist in the daily operations of the Home Health department.
You will handle all routine administrative matters, support office flow, and ensure that documents are distributed in an efficient manner. You will also offer support by answering phones, scheduling patients, and preparing documentation.
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative assistant experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of healthcare experience
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Word and Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of Medical terminology
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
We offer competitive salaries and flexible hours.
Home Health Aide
Are you interested in a career in home health care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? Come join Elevation Homecare Agency!
We are currently looking to hire great caregivers who are licensed and or certified Home Health Aides. If you’re seeking an opportunity to have a rewarding career, we want you to be part of our team!
Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work? Do you desire to make a difference? Do you want to be part of a family operated Elevation Homecare Agency and not just an employee? Flexible schedule and Competitive pay
Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with bathing, grooming, feeding, dressing and
- transfers as needed
- Provide medication reminders
- Assist with basic meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Accurately complete aide report at the completion of each assignment
- Communicate any issues/concerns to a nurse or supervisor in a timely manner
Home Health Aide Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay (different rates apply, differential for short shift)
- Caregiver bonus program
- Flexible schedules (weekend hours/part-time and full-time days’ hours)
- Comprehensive training support
- Health insurance for qualified employees after 1 year
- Client and caregiver referral bonus
- Friendly and comfortable work environment
- Mileage reimbursement when running errands with clients
Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
- CPR Certificate
- Work authorization
- Driver’s license (if driving)
- Pass background check
- Team player with great communication skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with the demands of a home health
- aide position
- Able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately
- Prior experience is a HUGE plus